Learning disabilities include:
- Dyslexia (processing language)
- Dyscalculia (math skills)
- Dysgraphia (written expression)
- Dyspraxia (fine motor skills)
- Auditory Processing Disorder (interpreting auditory information)
- Visual Processing Disorder (interpreting visual information)
It is important that children, teens, and college-age young adults have a neuropsychological evaluation in order to receive school services (e.g., extra time on tests, use of computers rather handwriting, 504 plans, etc.) Dr. David Alter, PhD, LP and Dr. Nancy Foster, PhD provide neuropsychological evaluations at the Institute for Brain-Behavior Integration. To schedule call 763-546-5797.